NFO period: 23rd June – 07th July, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing primarily in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy. The Scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the scheme's objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing primarily in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout & Sweep Facility)
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Fund Manager – Mr. Jayesh Gandhi
- Benchmark – S & P BSE 200
- Maturity – 3.5 years from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)