NFO period: 11th July – 25th July, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – To generate capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of equity or equity linked securities while secondary objective is to generate income through investments in debt and money market instruments. It also aims to manage risk through active asset allocation. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation while generating income over medium to long term by investing in equity and equity related instruments as well as debt and money market instruments while managing risk through active asset allocation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Anupam Tiwari, Mr. Ashwin Patni and Mr. R.Sivakumar
- Benchmark – Crisil Balanced Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)