NFO period: 09th December – 23rd December, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme aims to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments of midcap companies. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments of midcap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Jinesh Gopani and Mr. Anupam Tiwari
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Midcap Index
- Maturity – 1400 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Axis Mutual Fund Advisors in your city