NFO period: 14th July – 28th July, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – To generate capital appreciation over medium to long-term from a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity & equity related instruments. It also aims to manage risk through use of active hedging techniques. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over medium to long term by investing in a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related instruments across market cap while managing risk through active hedging strategies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option under each plan.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Shreyash Devalkar and Mr. Ashwin Patni
- Benchmark – Nifty 50 Index (75%) + CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index (25%)
- Maturity – 1280 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)