NFO period: 19th March – 26th March, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme will endeavour to generate returns through a portfolio of debt & money market instruments that are maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking optimal returns over 1112 Days by investing in debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Devang Shah
- Benchmark – NIFTY Composite Debt Index
- Maturity – 1112 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Axis Mutual Fund Advisors in your city