NFO period: 20th July – 03rd August, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended debt scheme
- Investment objective – To generate income by investing in high quality fixed income securities that are maturing on or before the maturity of the Scheme whilst the secondary objective is to generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation while generating income over medium to long term by investing in debt and money market instruments as well as equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Devang Shah and Mr. Ashwin Patni
- Benchmark – Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index (80%) and Nifty 50 (20%)
- Maturity – 1367 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)