NFO period: 17th March – 31st March, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended balanced scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate income and capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments and fixed income instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the scheme will be realized. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking wealth creation in long term by investing primarily in equity & equity-related securities and the rest in debt securities & money market instruments to generate income and capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facilities.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Karthikraj Lakshmanan & Mr. Mayank Prakash
- Benchmark – CRISIL Balanced Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)