NFO period: 15th September – 29th September, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate long-term capital growth by investing in a concentrated portfolio of equity & equity related instruments of up to 25 companies and the balance in debt securities & money market instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the scheme will be realized. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking wealth creation in long term by investing primarily in equity and equity-related securities of upto 25 companies and the rest in debt securities & money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facilities.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Abhijeet Dey & Mr. Karthikraj Lakshmanan
- Benchmark – Nifty 100
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)