NFO period: 06th October – 20th October, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close ended Capital Protection Oriented Scheme.
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek capital protection on maturity by investing in fixed income securities maturing on or before the tenure of the Scheme and seeking capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns. The Scheme is “oriented towards protection of capital” and not “with guaranteed returns”. Further, the orientation towards protection of the capital originates from the portfolio structure of the Scheme and not from any bank guarantee, insurance cover etc.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Capital Protection at Maturity and Capital Appreciation over medium term by investing in Debt and Money Market Securities and Equity and Equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr Alok Singh and Mr. Saurabh Kataria
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Fund Index
- Maturity – 38 months from and including the date of allotment.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)