NFO period: 05th October – 14th October 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close-ended hybrid scheme with a tenure of 1998 days.
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate income and reduce interest rate volatility by investing in fixed income securities that are maturing on or before the date of maturity of the Scheme and generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. However there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over long term investment horizon by investing primarily in Debt instruments (65%-95%) and Money Market Securities (0%-30%), with the balance exposure in Equity and Equity related securities (5%-35%).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Sub Plan and Direct Sub Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sunil Patil and Mr. V. Srivatsa
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Fund Index is the benchmark.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)