NFO period: 10th November, 2017 – 09th February, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended equity linked savings scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation over a period of ten years by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related securities of midcap companies along with income tax benefit. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over a period of 10 years by investing in equity and equity related instruments of mid cap companies along with income tax benefit u/s 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiple of Rs. 500/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option offering Dividend Payout.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Alok Singh
- Benchmark – Nifty Midcap 100 Index
- Maturity – 10 years from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)