NFO period: 16th November – 30th November, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended thematic equity scheme
- Investment objective – To provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of entities engaged in and/or expected to benefit from the growth in housing and its allied business activities. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over 1140 days (tenure of the plan) by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of entities engaged in and/ or expected to benefit from the growth in housing and its allied business activities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Option and Direct Option having Growth sub-option and Dividend sub-option offers Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Srinivas Rao Ravuri & Mr. Rakesh Vyas
- Benchmark – India Housing & Allied Businesses Index
- Maturity – 1140 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)