NFO period: 16th January – 22nd JAnuary, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended debt scheme investing in money market instruments
- Investment objective – The primary objective of the Scheme is to provide reasonable returns, commensurate with low risk while providing a high level of liquidity, through investments made in money market instruments.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over short term by investing in money market instruments having maturity upto 1 year.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Alok Sahoo & Mr. Karn Kumar
- Benchmark – CRISIL Money Market Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund Advisors in your city