NFO period: 23rd November – 07th December, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended Capital Protection Oriented Scheme
- Investment objective – To seek capital protection by investing in fixed income securities maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme and seeking capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. The Scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the scheme's objectives will be achieved. The scheme offered is “oriented towards protection of capital” and “not with guaranteed returns”. Further, the orientation towards protection of the capital originates from the portfolio structure of the scheme and not from any bank guarantee, insurance cover etc.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital protection and capital appreciation linked to equity market at the end of Long term by investing in highest rated debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme and equity and equity related securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Prasad Dhonde and Mr. Vineet Maloo
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)