NFO period: 26th February – 11th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close ended Capital Protection Oriented Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek capital protection by investing in fixed income securities maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme and seeking capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. The Scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the scheme's objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital protection and capital appreciation linked to equity market at the end of long term by investing in highest rated debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the tenure of the scheme and equity and equity related securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular and Direct Plan having Growth Option only
- Fund Managers – Mr. Prasad Dhonde and Mr. Vineet Maloo
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index
- Maturity period – 1133 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund Advisors in your city