NFO period: 22nd February – 02nd March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended income scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Plans under the Scheme is to generate income through investments in Debt / Money Market Instruments and Government Securities maturing on or before the maturity date of the respective Plan(s). There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over 1148 days (tenure of the Plan) by investing in debt and money market instruments and government securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Options and Direct Options having Growth sub-options and Dividend sub-options
- Fund Managers – Mr. Shobhit Mehrotra and Mr. Rakesh Vyas
- Benchmark –
- For Plans having maturity upto 91 Days: Crisil Liquid Fund Index
- For Plans having maturity more than 91 Days and upto 36 months: Crisil Short Term Bond Fund Index
- For Plans having maturity more than 36 months: Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1148 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)