NFO period: 09th June – 20th June, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended hybrid scheme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. The secondary objective is to generate capital appreciation by investing a portion of the scheme corpus in equity and equity related instruments. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the scheme's objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in debt and money market instruments for regular returns & equity and equity related instruments for capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option(Payout Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Prasad Dhonde, Mr. Ajay Garg and Mr. Vineet Maloo
- Benchmark – Mix of 80% Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index & 20% CNX Nifty Index
- Maturity – 1125 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund Advisors in your city