NFO period: 20th November – 04th December 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close Ended Capital Protection Oriented scheme
- Investment objective – To seek capital protection by investing in high quality fixed income securities maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme and seeking capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. However, there is no assurance that the objective of the Fund will be realized and the Fund does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Capital Protection at maturity and Capital Appreciation over medium term by investing in Debt and Money Market Securities (70% - 100%) and Equity and Equity related instruments (0% - 30%).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Krishna Sanghavi & Ms Suman Prasad
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Fund Index
- Maturity – 1210 days including the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)