NFO period: 12th November – 26th November 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended exchange traded fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total returns of stocks as represented by the NV 20 Index, subject to tracking errors. There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the plan will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in stocks comprising the underlying index and endeavours to track the benchmark index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1000/- for purchase and switch-ins.
- Options available – Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Deepak Gupta
- Benchmark – NV 20 Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)