NFO period: 16th March – 23rd March, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Closed Ended Debt Scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme is to generate income by investing in debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the date of the maturity of the scheme. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular fixed income for long term to generate returns by investing in a portfolio constituted of money market and debt instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. Dividend Option having two sub-option Payout Facility and Transfer Facility.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Rakesh Suri
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1119 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)