NFO period: 16th February – 01st March, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in portfolio of equity and equity-related securities. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation with a long term investment horizon by investing predominantly in equity & equity related securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – Rs. 1,000/-
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. M. Suryanarayanan
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 Index
- Maturity – 40 months from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)