NFO period: 16th February – 01st March, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks
- Investment objective – To generate income and long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments across market capitalisation. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term by investing in a diversified portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related instruments across market capitalisation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Anupam Tiwari and Mr. Ashish Naik
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 Index
- Maturity – 1540 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Axis Mutual Fund Advisors in your city