NFO period: 15th January – 22nd January, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme investing in arbitrage opportunities
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income through arbitrage opportunities between cash and derivative market and arbitrage opportunities within the derivative market. Investments may also be made in debt & money market instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over a short-term investment horizon by investing in arbitrage opportunities in the cash & derivatives segment of the equity market.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout and Reinvest Facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Mayur Patel and Mr. Rahul Vekaria
- Benchmark – CRISIL Liquid Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)