NFO period: 07th September – 21st September 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended income Schemes
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the Schemes is to generate returns and seek capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market securities. The schemes also seek to invest a portion of the portfolio in equity & equity related securities to achieve capital appreciation. As far as investments in debt and money market securities are concerned, the Schemes will invest only in securities which mature on or before the date of maturity of the Schemes. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Schemes will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over long term investment horizon by investing primarily in debt securities with maturities upto 36 months, with balance exposure in equity and equityrelated securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Dhawal Dalal and Vinit Sambre
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index
- Maturity – Approximately 36 months from the date of allotment.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)