NFO period: 29th September – 13th October, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open ended index linked equity scheme
- Investment objective – To invest in companies which are constituents of NIFTY 50 Equal Weight Index (underlying Index) in the same proportion as in the index and seeks to generate returns that are commensurate (before fees and expenses) with the performance of the underlying Index. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital growth by returns that are commensurate with the performance of NIFTY 50 Equal Weight Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in any amount thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Manager – Gauri Sekaria
- Benchmark – NIFTY 50 Equal Weight Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)