NFO period: 24th December 2015 – 07th January 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended income Schemes
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to generate returns and capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of Debt and Money Market Securities. The Scheme will invest only in such securities which mature on or before the date of maturity of the Scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over an investment horizon of approximately 36 months term by investing in money market and debt securities with maturities on or before the maturity of the Scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Dhawal Dalal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – Approximately 36 months from the respective date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)