NFO period: 12th November – 26th November, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing in healthcare and pharmaceutical sector
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate consistent returns by predominantly investing in equity and equity related securities of pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investor who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related Securities of healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/– and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout and Reinvest Facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Aditya Khemka, Mr. Vinit Sambre and Mr. Jay Kothari(Dedicated Fund Manager for overseas investments)
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Healthcare Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate DSP Mutual Fund Advisors in your city