NFO period: 02nd February – 16th February, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap and small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities of companies across various market capitalization, which are new in the sector, early in their growth stage and are poised to benefit from the India growth story in the long-term. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital appreciation. A close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities across market capitalization.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option offers Dividend Payout and Sweep Facility.
- Fund Managers – Fund Manager: Mr. Bhavesh Jain and Co-Fund Manager: Mr. Bharat Lahoti
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 Total Return Index
- Maturity period – The scheme will mature on June 28, 2021
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)