NFO period: 09th April – 23rd April, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended hybrid scheme investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide periodic returns and capital appreciation over a long period of time, investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over the long term. To generate capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout Facility and Reinvestment Facility.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Viral Berawala and Mr. Killol P. Pandya
- Benchmark – CRISIL Hybrid 35+65 - Aggressive Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Essel Mutual Fund Advisors in your city