NFO period: 10th October – 21st October, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close-ended Income Scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market securities which mature on or before the date of maturity of the Scheme. The scheme also seeks to invest a portion of the portfolio in equity and equity related securities to achieve capital appreciation. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the schemes will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income as well as capital appreciation over 1267 days (tenure) of the fund to generate returns by investing in debt and money market instruments and also in equity and equity related instruments to achieve capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Option and Direct Option having Growth sub-option and Dividend sub-option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anil Bamboli and Mr. Krishan Kumar Daga
- Benchmark –
- For Plan(s) having tenure upto 42 months: CRISIL Debt Hybrid 75+25 Fund Index
- For Plan(s) having tenure greater than 42 months to 66 months: CRISIL Debt Hybrid 60+40 Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)