NFO period: 26th May – 01st June, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – To achieve long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments across market capitalization and sectors that will benefit from growth of the Indian economy. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – Capital appreciation over 1126 days (tenure of the Plan) by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments across market capitalization.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Option and Direct Option having Growth sub-option and Dividend sub-option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Srinivas Rao Ravuri and Mr. Rakesh Vyas
- Benchmark – NIFTY 500
- Maturity – 1126 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)