NFO period: 26th May – 09th June, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended income scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market securities which mature on or before the date of maturity of the scheme. The scheme also seeks to invest a portion of the portfolio in equity and equity related securities to achieve capital appreciation. Disclaimer: There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate short to medium term optimal returns by investing primarily in a portfolio of fixed income and money market securities maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme and the balance in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers –
- Mr. Sumit Agrawal – Equity portion
- Mr. Anurag Mittal – Fixed Income portion
- Benchmark – 80% Crisil Short-Term Bond Fund Index + 20% Nifty 50 Index
- Maturity period – 1107 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)