NFO period: 27th June – 11th July, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – To achieve long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments across market capitalization and sectors that will benefit from growth of the Indian economy. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over 1100 days (tenure of the Plan) by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments across market capitalization.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Option and Direct Option having Growth sub-option and Dividend sub-option with only Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Srinivas Rao Ravuri and Mr. Rakesh Vyas
- Benchmark – NIFTY 500
- Maturity – 1100 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)