NFO period: 23rd June – 27th June, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Index Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total return of the underlying index, subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution an exchange traded fund that aims to provide returns that closely correspond to the returns provided by Nifty 100 Low Volatality 30 Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Currently, there are no plans/ options under the scheme.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Kayzad Eghlim
- Benchmark – Nifty 100 Low Volatility 30 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)