NFO period: 27th February – 06th March, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended income scheme
- Investment objective – To seek generation of returns by investing in a portfolio of fixed income instruments which mature on or before the maturity date of the plan. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the plan will be achieved. The plan does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the term of the plan by investing in debt/money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular option and Direct option having Growth and Dividend Payout option.
- Fund Manager – Kapil Punjabi
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1149 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)