NFO period: 15th March – 28th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended Capital Protection Oriented Fund
- Investment objective – The Scheme is a close ended Capital Protection Oriented Fund. The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to protect capital by investing a portion of the portfolio in highest rated debt securities and money market instruments and also to provide capital appreciation by investing the balance in equity and equity related securities. The debt securities would mature on or before the maturity of the Scheme. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long term savings solution. A Hybrid Fund that seeks to protect capital by investing a portion of the portfolio in highest rated debt securities and money market instruments and aim for capital appreciation by investing in equities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plans having cumulative Option and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Managers –
- Mr. Vinay Sharma – Equity portion
- Jointly by Mr. Rahul Goswami and Ms. Chandni Gupta – Debt Portion
- Mr. Shalya Shah – ADR/GDR and other foreign securities
- Benchmark – combination of Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index (85%) and Nifty 50 (15%) Index
- Maturity period – 1120 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)