NFO period: 18th April – 28th April, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended Debt Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term savings solution a debt fund that seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Cumulative Option and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Rahul Goswami and Mr. Rohan Maru
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1101 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)