NFO period: 16th September – 20th September, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended fund of funds scheme predominantly investing in mutual fund scheme/ETFs that invest in international markets
- Investment objective – ICICI Prudential Global Advantage Fund (the scheme) is a Fund of Funds scheme with the primary objective to generate returns by investing in units of one or more mutual fund schemes / ETFs (managed by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund or any other Mutual Fund(s)) which predominantly invest in international markets. A certain corpus of the scheme will also be invested in units of domestic mutual fund schemes/ETFs managed by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund or any other Mutual Fund(s). However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation. An open-ended Fund of Funds scheme predominantly by investing in mutual fund schemes / ETFs that invests in international markets.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend pay-out and Dividend Re-investment sub-options.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sankaran Naren and Mr. Dharmesh Kakkad
- Benchmark – S&P Global 1200 Index (80%) + S&P BSE Sensex (20%) Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Advisors in your city