NFO period: 26th December, 2018 – 09th January, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme following special situations theme
- Investment objective – To generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in opportunities presented by special situations such as corporate restructuring, Government policy and/or regulatory changes, companies going through temporary unique challenges and other similar instances. However there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation. An equity scheme that invests in stocks based on special situations theme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (with Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment sub-options).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sankaran Naren, Mr. Roshan Chutkey and Ms. Priyanka Khandelwal (The overseas investments)
- Benchmark – NIFTY 500 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Advisors in your city