NFO period: 25th April – 09th May, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long term wealth creation solution a close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. George Joseph and Mr. Atul Patel
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity period – 1099 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)