NFO period: 03rd June – 17th June, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution a close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sankaran Naren, Mr. Atul Patel and Mr. Shalya Shah
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity – 1100 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)