NFO period: 02nd June – 08th June, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Exchange Traded Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking medium to long term investment by investing in securities covered by nifty 10 yr benchmark G-Sec index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Not available.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Mahak Khabhia
- Benchmark – Nifty 10 yr Benchmark G-Sec Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate SBI Mutual Fund Advisors in your city