NFO period: 18th January – 28th January, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended Income Fund
- Investment objective – The primary objective of the Scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/ debt instruments. The secondary objective of the Scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the Scheme’s assets in equity and equity related instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution by a hybrid fund that seeks to generate income by investing in fixed income securities and aim for capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Cumulative Option and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout Facility.
- Fund Managers –
- Jointly with Mr. Rahul Goswami and Ms. Chandni Gupta – for Debt portion
- Mr. Vinay Sharma – for Equity portion
- Mr. Shalya Shah – for ADR/GDR and other foreign securities
- Benchmark – The performance of the Scheme will be benchmarked against the combination of Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index (80%) and Nifty 50 (20%) Index.
- Maturity period – 1185 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)