NFO period: 14th September – 18th September, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Index Fund
- Investment objective – An open-ended index linked growth scheme seeking to track the returns of S&P BSE Sensex Index through investments in a basket of stocks drawn from the constituents of the above index. The objective of the scheme is to invest in companies whose securities are included in S&P BSE Sensex Index and subject to tracking errors, to endeavour to achieve the returns of the above index as closely as possible. This would be done by investing in all the stocks comprising the S&P BSE Sensex Index in approximately the same weight age that they represent in S&P BSE Sensex Index. The scheme will not seek to outperform the S&P BSE Sensex Index or to underperform it. The objective is that the performance of the NAV of the scheme should closely track the performance of the S&P BSE Sensex Index over the same period. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution. An index fund that seeks to track returns by investing in a basket of S&P BSE SENSEX Index stocks and aims to achieve returns of the stated index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Growth Options and Dividend Options with Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment sub-options.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Kayzad Eghlim
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Sensex Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)