NFO period: 21st December, 2016 – 04th January, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – Long term wealth creation a close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plans having cumulative Option and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Managers –
- Scheme will be managed by Mr. Mrinal Singh and Mr. Mittul Kalawadia
- Mr. Ihab Dalwai – ADR/GDR and other foreign securities
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity period – 1100 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)