NFO period: 20th July – 03rd August, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme.
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long term wealth creation solution by a close ended diversified equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans, Direct Plans and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Manish Gunwani and Mr. George Heber Joseph are the fund managers of the Scheme. Mr. Shalya Shah – ADR/GDR and other foreign securities.
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity period – 1100 days from the date of allotment of units.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)