NFO period: 14th May – 28th May, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme is to provide investors maximum growth opportunities and to achieve long term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related instruments of companies engaged in Banking and Financial Services Sector. However there can be no assurance that the investment objective under the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of companies engaged in Banking & Financial Services Sector.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Ms. Uma Venkatraman
- Benchmark – NIFTY Financial Services - Total Return Index (TRI)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)