NFO period: 01st September – 07th September, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended index exchange traded scheme
- Investment objective – To provide returns that closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index (Nifty 50 Index), subject to tracking error, by holding the constituents of Nifty 50 Index in the portfolio in same proportion as that of the Index. However there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to provided returns that closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty 50 Index investing only in constituents of Nifty 50 Index and in money market instruments and in units of IDBI liquid fund.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Presently, the Scheme does not offer any Plans/ Options / sub-options for investment.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anshul Mishra
- Benchmark – Nifty 50 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)