NFO period: 12th December – 26th December, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Balanced Scheme
- Investment objective – The Fund seeks to generate long term capital appreciation along with current income by investing in a mix of equity and equity related securities, debt securities and money market instruments. Disclaimer: There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realised.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to create wealth over a long period of time. Capital appreciation and current income by investing in equity as well as fixed income securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Dividend Option & Growth Option.
- Fund Managers –
- Mr. Anoop Bhaskar (Equity portion)
- Mr. Suyash Choudhary & Mr. Anurag Mittal (Debt portion)
- Benchmark – CRISIL Balanced Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)