NFO period: 14th February – 27th February, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open ended Income Scheme
- Investment objective – The Fund seeks to generate returns by predominantly investing in a portfolio of corporate debt securities across the credit spectrum within the investment grade. Disclaimer: There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realised.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate optimal returns over medium term. To predominantly invest in a portfolio of corporate debt securities across the credit spectrum.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Dividend Option & Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Arvind Subramanian
- Benchmark – 80% Crisil AA Medium Term Bond Index + 20% Crisil AAA Short Term Bond Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)